Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My aunts taste is very Best


My aunts taste is very Best

My aunts taste is very Best Hi hot aunts and girls and boys i am giftson from madurai. I am studing bsc computer science. I first of all tank keralaerotica which helps all girls,boys,and aunts to share our enjoyments.I was one of the regular reader of this sige . Ya lets come to the story . I had enjoyed the sex with my aunt her name is sheela. She was married around the age of 43. Her husband was a peg master he most of the time spend with his friends and not stay at home. My aunt was fair in colour with big boobs,buttocksand a fine hips with two sexy folds . The very lovely thing that i love mostly from her is a smell from her. I would often in near her to smell her. Each and every man who see her will definately tell her “natukattai”.Because she was so sexy with transparent sari,low jacket and showing her clevageand naval clearly. She was not very close to me . Her house is so near to our house. So every saturday and sunday i will remain at her house and smell her without wasting any time in the sense of helping. After lunch she had the habit of sleeping . That time is a enjoy ful moment for me because i can smell her by laying very close to her and can see her clevage ,naval ,tighs sometimes her pussy also.During that days i will masturbate three or four times. Some times i will cum two times continously.This enjoyment is followed for several months. One day fulfilled my wish over her. Now i say how it happened.one day my aunt phoned me and asked me that shall we go to trichy for a small work regarding her school .I accepted to go with her . We rushed to the bus stand . There we found all buses to trichy were very crowdy. So without any other option we entered a crowdy bus .It was very crowd . I am standing behind my aunt. The travelwas around 3 hours. For first half an hour i doesnt have wrong thoughts on her .She was having lily flowers in her head. The smell moved me to the wrong tought on her . Suddenly i started to rub my cock on her ass. My dick started to harden.I rubbed my cockin her ass very hard but my cock was not sit between the gap in her buttocks. I spent more than half an hour in searching the gap.Then i lose my sense and started to search the gap using hand and found it. Then in 90 degree i inserted my dick in to her ass. Some times i will make my dick to dance.If the driver puts the break i insert my dick hardly at her ass.This was continued for more than one hour.Then in one stop lot of peoples got down from the bus . Me and my sexy aunt alone standing. All the passengers in the bus started to watch us. She found that and asked me to stand by leaving a little bit gap with her.I left a lot of gap and stand with fear. I think she will scold me after the bus stopped and inform to my uncle. So i am rest less. The bus stopped at the stop me and my aunt came down. I asked sorry to her .She told that for what reason i am asking sorry to her.I said that i disturbed you by inserting my dick inside your buttocks. She smiled for a long time and said thanks . I asked why are you saying thanks . She told that i will tell after finishing the work in the school. I waited out with fear for her replay.Then she came out after finishing her work. The time was around 5 o clock in evening.Then we went to a hotel to have a tifen. We both had it and went to busstand to catch a bus for madurai.We got a bus and seat also. We both sat on the bus and the bus started to move.Then with hesitation i asked my aunt why had you told me thanks at morning. Again she smiled and told me that she really enjoyed my activities in the morning. And she told that my dick was big and very hard than my uncle. At that time only my heart become normal and i left a sound breath. The environment become dark and nobody was noticing us. All passengers were watching the tv in the bus. I took my aunts hand and started to lick. My dick was in full friction.Then i kept her hand on my dick and allow her to feel mine. Then i cuppedher hip folds and massaged her boobs. She was continuing in her work by rubbing my dick over my pant.Them i started to kissher on her lips. Through this deeds we reached our house.Thenas soon as we reached home i hugged her And started to kiss her at her lips for more than 10 minutes.Then i removed all her dress and fucked her hardly. Our sexual contact is going nice until today. I am fucking her daily.She also introduced me another sexy aunt.I will tell you how i fucked my aunt and how i got another aunt in the next story.

No comments: