Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sheeba Chechi


Sheeba Chechi
She was at the age of 34, mother of 2, husband working as carpenter who went to Gulf recent to the happening of this incident. I was at the age of 21, studying for Degree. This incident happened in March 2000. During that time there occurred a scarcity of water in our house due to breakage of pipe and I had to go to the public tap for getting water. It was at Monday morning 7 Am and I was taking water and she arrived. Only some children were there except her and me then. When my first bucket got filled, she asked me to give her chance to take water since she want to go for a marriage. I agreed. She was wearing a red nighty. She bend to keep the bucket and then…ooof I saw her big boobs hanging without bra… I really got a hard on then. This happened inside a minutes time. I was anxious to see her boobs once more and waited till she bend to take the waterfilled bucket. And when she bent, I looked and looked and looked ooooh what a sight it was… ente kaikal aa mulakale nerikkan tharichu… I had completely lost in it and when I came back to my presence I saw she staring at me. She smiled at me biting her lower lips and went back. I then realized that this lady is ready for a fuck and I, to be frank had taken pledge to myself that I will fuck her at any cost and that too hard, really hardddddddddd. The next day morning also this happened and the day after that when she arrived I purposefully lifted my lungi far more up when she bent. I had not worn my UW and when she rise, she saw my tool saluting her and ooops she licked her lips and looked at me lustly. Then without hesitation and shy I asked her “ chechikku venoo” (that was the first and last time I was so shameless against a women) and she looked to me in surprise. I again said “ njan 10 manikku veettil varam, varum” and without waiting for her reply I went back. I was unaware of her situation in house but still I decided to go there as I was very very desperate to fuck her. By 10 am I reached near her house. Since all her neighbours were work people there was calm silence and not even a single humanbeing found there. I reached her house and knocked the door with trumbrling heart. After a minutes wait the door was opened and she came visible wearing a black nighty. She looked at me and said in “njan vicharichilla varum ennu” for which I replied by entering to her house “njanum vicharichilla innu nadakkum ennu”. After I entered, she closed the door and stood there pressing her back on the door. I immediately pressed her right boob with my left hand and I pushed my right hand right into her crotch. I was ready to fuck her right there. Athrakku kazapparunnu enikku. She was surprised at my act and when I started caressing her with my hands she moaned ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. I lifted her nighty with my right hand and pushed my hand to her bare cleanshaven cunt (she was nude underneath). It was already leaking. After a few minutes of my assault she became a tigress and pulled me. She neiled down and pulled away my mundu, almost tore my UW and caught my Cock. First she smelled it, then kissed, then licked and finally…. She took it into her hot mouth and I moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What a sensation it was. Similar to the one I got when Loosy teached sucked me. Aval ente cock chappi valikkan thudangi and I was out of control. I moaned sheebaaaah ooooh aaaaaaaaah and she was doing it very fast. In between she pushed her left hand middle finger in between my ass cheeks and then to my hole oooooooooooooooooooooh. Then after sucking me for almost 10 minutes she came up, thrown away her nighty and muttered “enikku venam eni enikku vayya”. Saying this she pulled me to the next room and pulled me down to the dining table chair. She then came and sit on my lap facing me. Then , looking at my eyes sheeba raised up, took my cock and ooooooh she sat on it and I felt like my cock is been kept in a hooooooooooot oven oooooooooh. She too moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then she began her movements making moans like ah ah aha ahahhahahahahhahahah. I began to kiss and sip her boobs which made her even crazy. This went on for about 10 minutes and then she started shivering. Then she stopped and looked at me for 4/5 seconds and began to bang me fast shouting ah, aaaaaah, ouuuuuuuuch, offffffff, ofooooooooffffffff and with the fourth of fifth bang she shouted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and released her cum. It was the first time I was experiencing that sort of a thing. She fell on me tiringly. But I was still hard. I started caressing her and slowly I slid my left hand between her ass cheeks and touched her crack. This made her rise. Kissing her I slowly began to tickle her ass hole with middle finger. She began to twist her hip moaning hhhmmmmmmm. Slowly I inserted half of my finger into her ass hole and released it. The I took her cum from pussy and pushed that cum filled finger to her anus and she moaned hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I began to finger fuck her ass and soon she started begging for my cock. I asked her to stand and lean on to the dining table. She did that and soon I was behind her touching her ass hole with my Cock head. I started rubbing her ass hole and she began to twist. I did this for 5 minutes and then I told her to open her ass. She widened her ass cheeks and I pushed my entire cock to her ass hole in one swift motion which made her jump. After entering her I asked “sthriamayittu kundiyil adikkarundalle” and she replied by shaking her kundi. That was it, I was hot and started pumping her.She began to moan heavily and said “ adikkeda, oorui oori adikkeda, njan ninte kuthirayneda, kuthira pannunnathupole enne panneda aaaaaaaaahh”. I replied : pannamedi… ninte kuthirakkundi innu njan polichu tharamedi.. Ninte kal akathadi.. Ninte kundi muzhvanum njan uzuthu marikkatee… Really She was like a sexy horse and I became her rider oooh what a pleasure it was. I fucked her for about 10/15 minutes and I released my cum in her hot ass and her cum was dripping thru her thighs. I kept my cock in her kundi until it became limp. After that I fucked her one more time that day in doggy style that too both on her pussy and ass. Then I left by 2pm. After that I had fucked her along with my cousin upon her request to enjoy 2 cocks in both holes. Hope you all enjoyed my experience. I am not getting any feed back from you people.And encourage me.. And also I am always ready for intercourse with those who maintain high confidentiality. Any one who wishes to contact me. Pls mail to me.

No comments: